If you want to make something special for your children, you can try Blueberry Cheesecake.If you are wondering how to make a classic blueberry Cheesecake, here you have the recipe to make a classic blueberry Cheesecake. The classic blueberry thing is so tasty that it goes immediately after putting it in the mouth. Hope you enjoy this recipe.
- For crust
- 2 1/3 cups graham cracker crumbs.
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, melted.
- 1/4 cup sugar.
- For filling
- 4 8-ounce packages cream cheese, room temperature.
- 1 1/2 cups sugar.
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour.
- 5 large eggs.
- 1 16-ounce container sour cream.
- 1/4 cup milk.
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract.
- For topping
- 1/3 cup all-fruit blueberry spread.
- 2 6-ounce baskets fresh blueberries or 12-ounce package frozen blueberries, thawed, drained.
- Make crust:
- preheat the position rack in the center of the oven and at 375 ° F.
- Wrap the 10-inch-diameter springform pan with heavy-duty foil.
- Mix all ingredients in the processor. Blend using the ON / OFF as long as the pieces are not moistened. Press firmly on the pan below and press 2 inch upwards of prepared pan.
- Bake for about 8 minutes until crust is brown. Transfer the crust to the rack and cooling. Maintain the temperature of the oven.
- Make filling:
- Using an electric mixer, beat cream cheese and sugar in large bowls, until mixed.
- Beat in flour. Add eggs 1 at once, just beats up to the joint. Beat in sour cream, milk and vanilla. Pour in the crust. Put a springform pan in a large roasted pan.
- Put enough hot water in the roasting pan to come in 1 inch of pan. Bake the cheesecake until it is set in the middle and there is a little more golden brown than it is for about 1 hour. Close the oven; keep door closed.
- Let the cheesecake stand in the oven in 1 hour. Remove the paneer from the roasted pan. Until cool, at least 6 hours. the cover; Fridge overnight.
Blueberries is a famous dish from Australia that is famous all over India. It is so delicious dining in the food that most people like it. In almost every restaurant of Blueberry cheese you will find it but if you think of it at home If so, how good it would be to make the Blueberry cheese cake recipe to be made at the house of Blueberry Cheeses.In spoonrecipes, you will find a method to make blueberry Cheesecake, so that you can make easy blueberry cheesy cakes at home. whenever you want, it takes only 60 minutes to make it.
If you want to make something special for your children, you can try Blueberry Cheesecake..